We had such a nice weekend! Rick was off yesterday and it was just a nice day! Tim and Kristie stopped over to bring me the BESTEST birthday present (and play a little Wii...lol)! They got me an under counter CD clock radio for my kitchen!! LOVES IT!!! The kids and I spent all evening in the kitchen cleaning and stuff just so to could listen to tunes...lol! (Which is super silly since it's not like that is the only stereo in the house ;) ) I can't WAIT to listen to Dr Laura while I cook dinner!! I couldn't really before because the station doesn't come in very good on any of our other radios.... but this thing has radio super powers or something and all the stations are crystal clear!!
We also went for a couple little drives and Rick took Sean to the movies while Jessi went to the garden show with her aunt and grandmother...leaving me FREE :) :)
To top it all off there was a 'House' marathon on last night so my DVR is LOADED with episodes that I haven't seen yet. I love that I was late to the whole 'House' game because there are YEARS of epdisodes I have never seen and I never have to wait and wait for the new ones!!
My camera is supposed to be here today and I can't wait!!!!! Come on over, creepy UPS guy.... I'm waitin' for ya!!!!!!!
Jessi has no school today (yet ANOTHER in-service day) so the in-laws took the kids to the beach to collect seashells and play (yes... it's 37 degrees out... and yes... they are all crazy..lol)... so I think it's time for me to watch a little "House." :)
3 comments:
Sounds like a fun weekend! I hope you got your new camera and are off playing with it. :)
Well, UPS was a little late- they showed up when I got home from work but you have your new camera and are putting it together right now! Yes, it was a very good weekend(Sunday) and I can't wait to have two days off again!
Post a Comment