Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Just stuff

Taking the kids to the dentist is like taking my car in for service. I DREAD the moment when the girl comes out to tell me the outcome of the check-up. Today was a VERY refreshing suprise when she came out and said that both kids teeth look GREAT and that they are obvisouly doing a great job with their brushing and flossing! HOORAY!!! I called Rick right after the appointment and he answered the phone saying, "It's NEVER good when you call me from the dentist...what's up?" LOL He was also delighted with the news! We celebrated by taking the kids out for candy and cookies... LOL.... Just kidding ;) We actually celebrated with 'Wii Play" to get that bonus controller. We REALLY wanted 'Cooking Mama' for the Wii as that game is both kids FAVORITE DS game EVER.... but it was just released today and we are in Maine... so we had no luck finding it.

Sean also had his swimming lesson this morning and he is doing SO well!! He is the best one in the class (ok... that's not really saying much as the other 3 boys freak out at even putting their faces in the water...lol)! I have my fingers crossed that by the end of this session he will be swimming at least the doggie paddle on his own. It would be great if he could swim by summer as we have LOTS of fun fun stuff planned!!!! Including a 2 week journey to Nashville, TN to visit Nana and Uncle Chris!! The kids don't know about that one yet! I may keep that one for a surprise til the day we leave ;)

4 comments:

Rick Jordan said...

Yes, I am very proud of the children for doing so good with their brushing! They deserved their special treat!

Kristie said...

Rock on with the good teeth! =o)

Artistically Twisted said...

Reading this had me dreaming of summer with all the talk of swiming!

Anonymous said...

It is always nice to hear good stuff at the dentist...I got to take Zack for a check-up in May...I can't wait for swimming either....I have a 3 1/2-4 foot deep pool and Sean can come over and swim any time.