I guess this is a good time to set some personal goals for my time as a 33 year old. (I am 33, right?....lol.... how sad is it that I really did have to do the math). So here are my goals and how I plan to attain them...
-My #1 goal is to lose at LEAST 20 pounds!! I have been working on that one for a few weeks by eating less and less CRAP and exercising, so I know I will reach that one!!
-I will finish up my Bachelor's Degree and make a decision about what I want to be when I grow up ;) Took the first step here too by filling out my FAFSA! Can't register for classes yet though... Going to school and doing my internship will be no problem this time around since both kids will be in school all day.
-I continue to find ways to bring extra money in to the house, but still be here for my kids. Working on this one too with my scrapbooking class, thinking about doing childcare here in my home, or when I am done with my degree working outside the home part-time while the kids are in school.
I think that's enough for personal goals. I can't wait to look back next year and say, "I did ALL stuff I said I would!!!"
3 comments:
I know you can get all those things accomplished! I set some goals too when I turned 33...Not sure that record (CD) is going to get made at this rate ROFLMAO...But hey you never know I have 5 more months to work on it. You can make a lot of money doing child care in this town. Especially if you do some pre-school program. It is hard work though...I thought about it and was not convinced I had the patience. (Or the place in my house)
Happy B-Day! I thought I missed it! Hope that you achieve all of your goals this year. They definately sound doable.
Happy Birthday!!!! A little late but we celebrated on Saturday! Your goals are totally within reach!
Post a Comment