...does not appear to be pleased ;)
Looks like today will not be the day to go outside and take some pics. I can't wait to get outside. Because of our wrap around porch my house is always pretty dark downstairs. (Front of the house gets the AM sun... porch blocks it.... back of the house gets PM sun... goes right into my scraproom, laundryroom, bathrooms and tiny over the sink kitchen window) Great for keeping the house cool in the summertime... not great for taking photos without a flash. That's the biggest difference I have notice with this camera's photos so far. In low light, the pics are very grainy... whereas with my old camera they weren't grainy... but they were so dark that you couldn't really see anything, and they were often blurry or had a weird yellowish cast to them.
So I guess a little grainy is better than all that...lol!Just checked the weather.com.... tomorrow is the day!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment