Friday, March 23, 2007

Spring is in the air!!!

It is 51 degrees and I LOVE IT!!! I am SO eager for my camera to arrive and get outside to take some pics!!!! I wish it was coming today but UPS tracking tells me that it won't be here til Monday. I am hoping EARLY Monday because Jessi has the day off from school and I want to do a photo shoot with the kids! I even bought a sheet for a backdrop and some white foam core board for a reflector. I think my bedroom in the afternoon will be the best time/place for a photo shoot. I have a huge window in there and it gets GREAT light in the afternoon! So my fingers are crossed for #1. the camera to arrive before noon AND #2 The kids to cooperate!! Jessi has a very hard time with getting her photo taken because she knows that she has a fake looking smile and stresses out about it and it often gets a bit nasty. I will have to work extra hard to keep the mood "breezy" ;)

I tried to learn a bit about shooting in RAW today but had to quit because my head is spinning!!! I think I will wait awhile before trying that out. The benefits seem pretty obvious, but I have always been pretty happy with my photos, so I don't see the 'need' for it yet. Besides.... I should be studying Photoshop before trying to learn yet another thing!! I got 2 Photoshop books at the library that I haven't even taken out of the bag yet!!

3 comments:

Rick Jordan said...

I can't wait for your camera to come, either! You can take pictures of me! Hee hee!

Colleen said...

YEah.... in your HOT wife beaters flexing your HOT HOT muscles.... HOT!


ROFL

Anonymous said...

It sure was a beautiful day! Zack smiles weird too when he knows someone is taking his picture...I can't seem to get a good candid shot. We lucked out this year with the school picture.