Monday, March 26, 2007
So of COURSE the UPS man doesn't pull in til 630PM....
...but I am LOVING it so far!! These were taken about 5 seconds after I got it out of the box. The kitchen was pretty dark since the sun was already almost set. I hate flash indoors. So these are no flash... active kids... dim room...me still not knowing what any of the buttons mean...lol I think I like this!! It is much bigger than my old camera, but it feels REALLY good in your hand, like it was meant to be there. I was also very pleasantly suprised about the manual zoom!! I was a little bit worried about that, but it is SO much quicker and smoother than the electonic zoom that my old camera had! I think it is supposed to rain tomorrow which is a total bummer... I wanted to go outside and play!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment