Today was a beautiful day! The weather was perfect! Don't be fooled by that bit of snow you see... we were in the woods in a spot that doesn't see much full sun. There really isn't much snow left anywhere and the temp made it all the way to 53 degrees today!
We started the day with a trip to The Home Depot and Rick and I didn't even get in a fight there!!! THAT is SOMETHING! as that place (like Disneyworld ;) ) really seems to bring out the worst in us...lol! We were there to buy walls for our master bathroom's bathtub./shower!!! IT IS REALLY HAPPENING!!!! Rick and his dad are upstairs right now installing them and something within the next week or so the retired plumber guy I hired is coming to hook it all up! I CAN'T WAIT!! I am so glad I got that estimate! It's not even going to be very

expensive...which totally makes me kick myself for waiting for Rick's brother so long!
After the Home Depot trip, Jessi and I went on Poop Patrol! YUCK :-P Since the snow melted the yard is like a poop minefield.... ewww! We got most of it done... I still have a bit more to do, but we were ready to PLAY!! The kids have a 'special secret club' in the woods that consists of one large spread out climbing tree and not much else.....lol.... whatever floats their boat, I guess ;)
Ooooh.... they are done! Off to check it out!

3 comments:
Yes we did get it done! Now you owe me! LOL! I guess this is a good place to explain the text message to Nicole since she is probably like, "what the hell is this lunatic talking about?" Ok, Jessi was talking about cheese cake and I said that Grampy Dennis makes a good cheese cake- the best one I have ever had! So Colleen pipes in and says her Dad never made a cheese cake or brought a cheese cake and then she asks him and he says no- he never did! This whole cheese cake thing was a while ago and Dennis got credit for that cheese cake that it turns out Nicole made! I had it at the 4th of July party at her house and for some unknown reason, thought Dennis made it or brought it! So, Nicole- I was saying that you now have credit for the best cheese cake I have ever had. There- all explained!
You are a crack head! Actually my mother probably made that cheesecake, same recipe I use but the credit should go to her! LOL!
I like cheese cake!
Post a Comment