Sunday, April 22, 2007

Spring is FINALLY HERE!!!!

The past few days have been GORGEOUS!! Friday I took the dogs out for a looooong walk in the woods and down the pipeline. It was very fun although I thought I was going to die on the way back because I went WAY too far and there is still a foot and half of snow to trudge through in some parts of the woods. Then in the evening we went over to Jerry and Julies for Chinese and Balderdash. That game is a freakin' riot and the Chinese was super yummy!! We did stay out a little late though and dragging my behind out of bed the next morning was tough... had to do it though because Nicole and I had a class at 10am at a scrapbooking store a few towns over. The class was VERY fun and the cookie sheet perpetual calendars are adorable. I am going to give the one I made to Liz for mothers day, and make myself a 'funkier' one for my kitchen. If any of ya want to make one too, let me know and I will tell you what to get and some weekend soon we can get together and make some!

This morning I had to take Sean to the doctor (which I didn't even know was an OPTION on Sundays!), because he has cellulitis around the shot site of one of his arms. I only called because the doc said to call if the area got red or inflamed as Sean hasn't complained or anything. I was very surprised when Dr. Lori said she wanted to see him right away!! When she saw him she said it was pretty bad and prescribed antibiotics. She also said there is no way that it doesn't hurt and he must just have a very high pain tolerance...no surprise there ;) When I got home Rick had cleaned up the whole downstairs!! I thought I had walked into the wrong house... ROFL!!!

Our goal this weekend is to separate our HUGE pile of construction debris into a pile that we can burn, and a pile we can take to the dump. I already put a good dent in it and I definitely think it's a do-able goal!! We WILL have this yard presentable!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S.

Just noticed that Nicole posted a pic of calendar on her blog! All those little numbers are magnets that you change every month and one the back there are are pockets with little thingies for the holidays and other months. You can also change the pic out every month too!

3 comments:

Artistically Twisted said...

We had such a great time. Thank you guys for coming over.
I swear I was laughing so hard at one point I didn't think I was gonna catch my breath!

As always a truly great time!

Rick Jordan said...

Yes, we do tend to get a bit silly when we get together, don't we? Definitely makes life interesting having you guys back in our lives!

Nicole said...

ooooooooooh, a few of us should definitely get together and do the calenders. I think I might make the smaller option as a gift.
Maybe Kristie and Julie would want to??
That would be really fun!