Sean's party was CRAAAAAAZY!!! SO many people came... even people I never thought would come!! We had a VERY full house!! Jessi and her friends decorated before the party... and made homemade Ninja Turtle costumes out of crepe paper!

Sean went for a nap from around 4-530. He is still not feeling well. I think he has allergies on top of a cold because his eyes are so itchy and runny and he just makes it worse because he keeps rubbing them.
Silly Grampa!
Poor Sick Birthday boy :(
The MOUNTAIN of presents definitely cheered him up. ALL he wanted in the world was this web shooter. Everything else was just icing on the cake ;)
Those eyes are driving him crazy :( (Someday they'll be driving the ladies crazy ;) ;) )
My baby is FIVE YEARS OLD!! (OK... not REALLY til the 10th... but as far as he knows... he's 5 ..lol)
Giving children big sticks and blindfolds is SCAAAAARY!! ROFL
Sean INSISTED on this puppy pinata. I thought beating a puppy with a stick was a tad morbid... but it wasn't my party ;)
It takes twoo ooo ooo baba a a y.......
VENOM!!!!! (the 'bad' Spiderman from Spiderman 3 for those of you not 'in the know' ;) )
Sophie likes cake. Her shirt did too :)

I finally gave Nicole her b'day present, the cropadile... There are holes in everything I own now...lol... even the BREAD ROFL
"PLEASE.... PLEASE... Just give me ONE reason that I need to own one of these things cuz this thing is AWESOME!"
Caption unnecessary :)
The coveted WEB SHOOTER in action!!!
It was a great party and I AM TIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sean went for a nap from around 4-530. He is still not feeling well. I think he has allergies on top of a cold because his eyes are so itchy and runny and he just makes it worse because he keeps rubbing them.
Silly Grampa!
Poor Sick Birthday boy :(
The MOUNTAIN of presents definitely cheered him up. ALL he wanted in the world was this web shooter. Everything else was just icing on the cake ;)
Those eyes are driving him crazy :( (Someday they'll be driving the ladies crazy ;) ;) )
My baby is FIVE YEARS OLD!! (OK... not REALLY til the 10th... but as far as he knows... he's 5 ..lol)
Giving children big sticks and blindfolds is SCAAAAARY!! ROFL
Sean INSISTED on this puppy pinata. I thought beating a puppy with a stick was a tad morbid... but it wasn't my party ;)
It takes twoo ooo ooo baba a a y.......
VENOM!!!!! (the 'bad' Spiderman from Spiderman 3 for those of you not 'in the know' ;) )
Sophie likes cake. Her shirt did too :)
I finally gave Nicole her b'day present, the cropadile... There are holes in everything I own now...lol... even the BREAD ROFL
"PLEASE.... PLEASE... Just give me ONE reason that I need to own one of these things cuz this thing is AWESOME!"
Caption unnecessary :)
The coveted WEB SHOOTER in action!!!It was a great party and I AM TIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5 comments:
FUN, FUN, FUN!
We had a blast, I am a hole punching, eyelet setting fool!!!!
Looks like EVERYONE had fun!! Happy Birthday to the Birthday boy!!!!
It was loud, but oh what fun the kids had and that will be something that Sean will remember. His eyes were oh so red and weapy. Breaks your heart. I wonder if benedryl would help him out. I know allergys suck and they wear you right down till you end up with a cold. I hope he has a good birthday on the 10th and the kids have a great Easter! I know I have one more party to go to then the family Easter thing Sunday. I will be ready for Florida !
Ooooh c'mon.... there are sooooooo many options for a caption. ;0)
[Laughs]
We had a great time.
Thanks again for having us over.
Glad Sean got all kinds of stuff he wanted.
Those are great pictures.
Nicole's Bread eyelet was quite nice... and CD punching was a good time... who wouldah thought. [shrugs]
I had a blast! We have great friends and family!
Post a Comment