Thanks for listing your blog on my post on scrapbook.com I have saved you as a fave!Wow - beautiful snow - I guess your'e sick of it though. We rarely see snow like that in North Texas.
I agree! I'm glad the snow finally melted here, but the weather says we might get some later today. booooooo!
I don't either!
Would I get in more trouble for saying:It's beautiful!!!!orIt's about 85 degrees here! LOL----Sorry....but at least you won't get up to 104, will you?
You are in DOUBLE TROUBLE, MISSY!! ;) ;)But...no... it will not get up to 104 and THAT is is GOOD THING!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Thanks for listing your blog on my post on scrapbook.com I have saved you as a fave!
Wow - beautiful snow - I guess your'e sick of it though. We rarely see snow like that in North Texas.
I agree! I'm glad the snow finally melted here, but the weather says we might get some later today. booooooo!
I don't either!
Would I get in more trouble for saying:
It's beautiful!!!!
or
It's about 85 degrees here!
LOL----Sorry....but at least you won't get up to 104, will you?
You are in DOUBLE TROUBLE, MISSY!! ;) ;)
But...no... it will not get up to 104 and THAT is is GOOD THING!!!
Post a Comment