I woke up WAY early because I had to be at the Town Office at 8am to get Nicky's dog license that I had put off until today and had to do it today since I got the nice letter from the town in the mail that says I better do it my April 1st or they *may* put out a warrant (on me or the dog..... that wasn't clear...lol). So I had to run and do that and take Jessi to school in time to be back here for the plumber who was arriving between 8 and 830. I didn't mind any of it though because I was on a total "I'm finally getting my bathroom done" high. A high that came CRASHING down when the plumber got here and got started only to discover that the plumbing has never been run down to the basement and tied all in as we thought it was. So my $100-150 job turned into a 'maybe $500-1000 depending on materials' job. I told him that just wasn't happening right now, gave him $50 for his trouble and sent him on his way. :(
So... I decided a nap would be a better idea than eating everything in the house. Sean and I are napping and Jessi walks into the bedroom! I jump up and look at the clock wondering why she is here and how she got here! She tells me that she puked at school and I didn't answer any phones so Grampa picked her up and brought her home. Great. Supermom triumphs again.
So it's 4 o'clock. Jessi and Sean are BOTH STILL napping despite several attempts to get them up. It's going to be a LONG night.
1 comment:
So sorry about the plumbing and your daughter sick. Hopefully you have a better night!
Post a Comment