Sunday, April 15, 2007

Petz R Fun



Jessi has been lobbying heavily for a new hamster (Hers died a few months before we moved here.). It's not happenin' ;) Rick has been lobbying just as heavily for a kitten and/or a parakeet. Also not happenin' ;) I LOVE it when he tries to put his foot down and says things like, "Well I guess since I am making all the money I can get whatever I want to get!" He can't even do it with a straight face.... ROFL!! I am very happy with the size of our current menagerie thank you very much :)
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Rick Jordan said...

So, you should make fun of me for knowing you are right? Fine, I will be bringing a kitten home this week whether you like it or not! See how you like that! LOL

Nicole said...

ROFL! Isn't that what you did with one of your long lost cats?? Carter, maybe??

Rick Jordan said...

Yeah, so what? LOL! Maybe I'll bring a whole friggin' litter of kittens home!

Mindy said...

Great picture of your cat!!!!

Rick Jordan said...

Wait until this week- there will be pictures of a whole litter of cats!

Colleen said...

OH NO THERE WILL NOT!!