Monday, April 16, 2007

Get a bucket

Last night Rick was feeling crappy (good ole spring cold) and was on-call, so he offered to sleep in Sean's room so that I could sleep uninterrupted by coughing and beeping. The kids slept in Jessi's room and I was very excited to have the bed all to myself for once. Until the nightmares started... and everything in the room started to look like a monster... and the wind was blowing so hard it was shaking the house.... I kept going in and out of sleep and having the WACKIEST nightmares I have ever had. Then I woke up hearing the strangest sounds and looked around and everything in the room looked 'alive.' My heart was POUNDING and I reached behind me where Rick should be and remembered that he was in the other room... but as I reached over he was THERE! THANK GOD!!! I snuggled up beside him and he wrapped his arms around me and I told him about my wacky nightmares and he hugged me tight like I was being silly and then leaned down and kissed me and my mouth filled with PUKE! I jumped back and rolled off the bed onto the floor spitting, mortified and trying not to puke myself!! And then I woke up for real. In my room alone... no noises... no living home gyms... Heart DEFINITELY still pounding though....lol!! I even contemplated going to sleep in Sean's room with Rick, or going and waking him up and making him come in with me.... then I remembered that I am 33.... not 3...lol ;) ;)

So did you need the bucket? Sorry 'bout that. Welcome to my nightmare ;)

2 comments:

Rick Jordan said...

No, I didn't need a bucket! You are grosssssss! Why would I ever do that to you? Weirdo!

Kristie said...

hahahaa!!!