Sunday, March 04, 2007

Can it REALLY be THAT fun!?

Umm... yeah. It can. LOL!!!!



We waffled all week about which system to get, and I researched all week on how to get my hands on a Wii if that was the way we decided go. I love a good hunt!!! I found a website that somehow monitors all target shipments of Wii's and knew that they got some in this week... and through some neat message boards I found... also learned that if Wii's are going to be in the sales ad in the weekend paper that stores hold all the Wii's out back until Sunday. (If they are not going to be in the Sunday ads, they just put them right out on the floor and it's just grab em if you see em) So I knew (well... I hoped... not really KNEW) they would have some at Target. And they did!! AND they were on SALE!! So not only did we get our Wii... we got it for less!! Loves it!!

4 comments:

Artistically Twisted said...

Awesome video.
I stopped by this morning to drop off the tools so you all must have been up getting your Wii.

I Love the part of the video where sean is running.

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous! That looks like tons of fun to play with!

-Christopher

Anonymous said...

This does look like a heck of a lot of fun. I saw the fishing one and said ahhh Jerry I think I need that! Is it fun? I know Zack wants one because the new Zelda game is only for Wii and he is crazy about zelda!

Nicole said...

Great video!! I LOVES it!