Rick got stuck going to Auburn today and wouldn't be home for dinner, so I decided to make Nicole's famous Mac and Cheese. Jessi has been BEGGING for it for AGES and I finally got the recipe from her a couple weeks ago. I just hadn't made it yet because Rick hates macaroni and cheese. So tonight I gave it a shot and had to call Nicole about 10 times because the 'instructions' she gave me were somewhat lacking...lol ;) The kids LOVED it and I loved it too. Even MORE shocking... Rick got home a little early and served himself up some and also LOVED IT!! SO I guess that recipe is a keeper!
I scrapbooked today. It had been awhile since I had some good scrap mojo. I think I use up all my mojo helping the girls (and Sean) in my scrap class. I was inspired by the big box of goodies that arrived on my doorstep yesterday!! LOTS of yummy new stuff!!! I think my favorite stuff is the Urban Lily rub-ons... or the chipboard.... or maybe the Sassafrass Lass papers and die cuts... or all the new Basic Grey... LOL!!!
5 comments:
I told ya, I thought he would like it! It a HUGE hit here too, I always make enough to give Jimmy a couple of meals worth! He usually has mom portion it out so he can freeze it and have it with several meals and usually by the time he has eaten the last of it, I am calling him to come pick up some more. Sophie asks at least once a week if I can make it. ROFL!
Oh I want the recipe too! Zack loves mac and cheese...Jerry is lactose intolerant but he will suffer through it with a smile on his face. Mmmm cheesy. I have not scraped since I was at your house...but I finally have a home for my stuff and an area to work in. It is nice...I don't want to mess it up :)
And I hated every minute of being in Auburn, too! Yes, I am not a big mac and cheese fan but that was really good!
Sounds like you got lots of good scrappyness! Care to share the recipe. I have never made homemade mac and cheese.
Damn right I will Suffer through!!!
Post a Comment