Does it get any better than this?? Surely it must...lol. It actually wasn't nearly as bad as I had convinced myself it would be... nonetheless... I can think of about 999,999,999,999,999 things that I would rather do on a Monday, or any other day for that matter!
I heard the weather on the radio while driving home. This week is supposed to be the COLDEST WEEK OF THE YEAR WITH WIND CHILLS FAR BELOW ZERO!! Yikes. Sean has swim lessons tomorrow, going to have to bundle him up REAL GOOD!! Glad he is older now and I don't have to go in with him...brrrrr!!
OK that's enough for today... my mouth is still numb and I hate that feeling ...makes me groggy and grumpy!
4 comments:
Sorry about your root canal. I couldn't see the pic. I won't even tell you what our weather is supposed to be this week. ;) Stay warm!
Yeah, I wish you didn't have root canal today so you could have gone with me tonight. You would have enjoyed the food and the company and you were missed by many people. Love ya!
hope your feeling better with the root canal behind you now.
Aw yuck! I hate dentists! I hope it feels better today! And boy was that wind wipping out here on the main road. It comes from the West and blows down to the river Brrrrr.
Post a Comment