No... it's not a camera... but the research is underway for that one and I am pretty sure of the one I want (unless Mom convinces me to go the SLR route... which she hasn't quite done yet ;) )... it's just not being released until April 4th... but that's ok. I can use Jessi's (my old one) in the meantime.
My new toy TODAY is my new cell phone! Rick's has been in dire need of a new phone for ages as his holds a charge (even with a new battery) for about 5 seconds, 2 if he gets a text message (which he does about 50 times a day) ;) So since he doesn't care what he has for a phone as long as it works... I got to get the new phone and he gets my old phone :D I went in with Razr phones on the brain, but once I got there the girl showed me THIS PHONE. I had seen it on the website in the past, but it was way too expensive to even consider... BUT the price just came down on it and it's just a teeny but more than the razr would have been! So for a little more I got a phone with a built in Mp3 player and radio! I am having fun uploading all my tunes and picking silly tunes for all my peeps incoming ringtones ...lol! Here's a couple....
When Mom calls
When Ricky Poo calls
When Nicoolio calls
When Jerry and Julie call (because they have SEEN Godsmack LIVE, you know!? They even MET THEM! FOR REAL!! REally! Just ask them... they'll tell ya....lol)
Hee Hee :) I slay myself.
3 comments:
Colleen you freakin' Rock! We just about lost it when we listened to the one you picked for Ricks calls. And hey if you ever need like a picture of Godsmack or anything for your wallpaper just let me know ROFLMAO
You are something you freak! Have I mentioned that I love you?
This is just awesome!
I swear I never set my gadgets up to their full potential.
All of them were very fitting.
Post a Comment