Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Rut Schmut!!!


So yeah... I was in a rut this morning but NOT anymore!!! Something about a house full of screamy, happy girls has that effect on ya. But even MORE de-rutting is the fact that I just ordered my new camera!!!! I am SO FREAKIN' EXCITED!! The camera is SOOOOOOO awesome!! It has GREAT reviews and I LOVE the 'face detection' feature that Fuji has created!!

HUGE THANK YOU to my Mom for finding this camera after I had already settled on it's younger, less-bells-and-whistles-but-not-really-that-much-cheaper brother ;) AND for my paypal birthday present which made me be able to order it THAT MUCH SOONER ;) ;) Love ya Mom!!

5 comments:

Rick Jordan said...

It looks sweet! Congrats!

Nicole said...

NIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Artistically Twisted said...

Very Cool!

Anonymous said...

That camera looks totally Radical! Awesome! Stupendous! Magnificent! Incredible! Outstanding!

Take your pick.

-Christopher

Anonymous said...

Groovy camera! You will have lots of fun with that one!