Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Spring Fever

I've got it. I've got it bad.

I want to go OUTSIDE!!

I want to take pictures of flowers and birds!

I want to teach Sean to ride a bike!

I want to go watch Jessi play softball!

I want to go for a walk while Sean follows along on his bike!

I want to go for walks in the woods with the dogs!

I want the kids to spend more time outside than IN (lol)!!

I want to OPEN THE WINDOWS!!!


I really can't wait. I love the burst of energy that accompanies spring. I am hoping that burst will get our basement cleaned out so we can get started with finishing it! I am also eager for the ground to thaw so that we can rent a Bobcat and FINALLY get our yard all leveled off and grass planted!! I also can't wait to clean up the porch and get it all set up for use again.

COME ON SPRING!!! WE ARE SO READY FOR YA!!!!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

I hear ya! I love Spring after a long winter. I hope yours gets there soon!

Artistically Twisted said...

Spring...
That would be a good first step to get us to SUMMER!

Anonymous said...

I love spring too. I am really into gardening now and it is so awesome to see your plants push through the ground and come to life. I need to teach Zack to ride a bike too. I am the most horrible mom. He is a little behind in some areas of development...Not really enough to be noticable to most people and he will live a normal life and for that I am so happy. I just need to work harder to get him up to speed. Maybe he would want to come over and learn with Sean. I have a really shitty driveway to do it in. Once it hits 60 you will see me on my porch every morning with a blanket and coffee...perhaps a cheesy romance novel. Mmmm that is life.