This day has been so boring that I probably shouldn't even blog. But since Rick and I are banished to the bedroom due to a little slumber party, and Rick is watching hockey AND the NFL draft at the same time...what the hell ELSE do I have to do???
So.... today I cleaned a bit... scrapbooked a bit... watched TV a bit... internetted more than a bit (lol)... played outside with the dogs a bit.... played with the kids a bit... Made a lasagna and tried the Barilla 'no boil' noodles and was asked not to use them again ;) It was still good... just not AS good!
While I was on the internet...more than a bit... I learned that many people think that we have never really gone to the moon! That is was all a big scam.... and supposedly there is lots of proof to back it up! I had NO idea that people thought this. Apparently I was in the dark on that one because Rick had heard about it. And if RICK has heard of it... then I MUST be the last to know ;) ;)
That's about all I've got folks...
2 comments:
I don't buy it being a hoax! Someone would have come out that was in on it and said that it was a hoax! It is way too much to think that our government went through that much work to fake a landing on the moon! The event that you are talking about happened in the year I was born and I am OLD now so someone would have came out and said that it was a hoax! The draft is NOT boring! Well, it isn't if you are a football fan!
To augment Rick's comments I will boil it down to this....
I love this country... but let us be honest the president can't take a crap with out some bit of scandle falling out and I just don't believe that the government has enough management skills to keep something like that under wraps unless.... All involved were killed.....
[Looks around suspiciously]
but..... I have heard it as well.
Post a Comment