And here is a pic of the backside of the calendar where you store the extra months, numbers and holidays for those of you out there that may or may not be of limited intelligence and unable to grasp the concept of this HIGHLY COMPLEX craft coughcoughrickandjerrycoughcough ;) ;)



6 comments:
OMGosh! Colleen, this calendar is FABULOUS!!! WOWIEEE GIRL!!
NICE, I forgot to color in my holidays. I am gonna need to do that! A couple of people came by today and they were loving the one I made.
Still think it is a lot of work for a one month calendar!
OMG You FREAKING MORON!! It is not a ONE MONTH CALENDAR and you KNOW IT! Don't MAKE me start spamming your blog with scrapbooking tips again!!
Go for it- I read them all and actually got some good insite on paper selection!
this is such a cute project.. LOVE it =)
Post a Comment