Sunday, April 08, 2007

~~~Happy Easter Everyone~~~

I must say that the Easter Bunny should be VERY impressed with itself for not going overboard this year. The kids got the perfect balance of stuff :)



I am proud of MYSELF because this pic of Sean and his game was TOTALLY overexposed from the flash (since it was 530am and still quite dark ;) ). I photoshopped it and now Sean looks like a human and not a white zombie-ghost creature!! Slowly but surely I am learning!! I am finding that it is easier for me to learn one thing at a time as I need it, instead of trying to "learn photoshop."

LOL!! She could NOT find that egg!! I had to do the 'hot and cold' game with her for about 5 minutes and at one point she was even LEANING on the shoe and the egg jiggled and she STILL didn't find it! She felt PRETTY silly when she finally did ;)


I figured out how to use the brushes too!! :)

Even though the low light pics without the flash are grainy ...I still like them better. I really hate the flash indoors. I think the grainy, soft look helps to tell the story of it being so early in the morning and everyone still feeling sleepy and quiet.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Rick Jordan said...

Very nice pictures, honey! Yes, you did a great job this year with everything!

Kristie said...

I wish the Easter bunny came to visit me. =/ I miss that stuff!!!

Rebecca said...

Cute pics! Happy Easter!

Mindy said...

Love the photos! Happy Easter!!

Nicole said...

Well, maybe you can teach me! I still can't figure photoshop out! I keep getting frustrated and give up!