
We have about a FOOT of snow on the ground and it's still going strong! WTH!!!???? Isn't this supposed to be SPRING!! Jessi is home today because her school got canceled... a SNOW DAY.... on April 5th!! It's a good thing she is home though because Sean is sick with a yucky cold, cough, fever and she is taking great care of him. I am totally done with the "Mommy Crap"... they are old enough to be taking care of themselves and each other. Got ya, didn't I? I couldn't do it on April 1st... that would have been too obvious! There really is a snow day today though... and Sean really is sick. Poor Baby. He is miserable. I hope he is feeling better by tomorrow evening for his birthday party. He has been looking forward to it for months! He would be devastated if we had to reschedule it.Better get back to the Mommy Crap...
4 comments:
hahahaha!!!!
ROFL, I was thinking what the hell is wrong with her??????
I was like WHAT?
You got me! I can't believe how much snow you have. Craziness!
Post a Comment