That is my new goal when the kids are up and out!! LOL!! I got serious about life, love and family at a very young age....16 years old! I did do some partying when I was away at college in Boston...ok.... more than some...but still... you get the idea ;) The kids were gone all day yesterday and overnight. It was SO weird to be able to do whatever I wanted.... whenever I wanted. No responsibilities... no worries. I have always kind of envied people who most of us call 'train wrecks' for their complete lack of accepting any responsibilities or accountability. I would imagine that could be fun for awhile. Of course... not being a natural born train wreck, I also imagine I couldn't be successful at it for any length of time as guilt would probably set in. The worst thing about Train Wrecks is that they don't even APPRECIATE their train wreck status!!
So that's the plan. The day the after the last child has moved out breakfast will be coffee with Bailey's instead of creamer and a big fat joint!!
2 comments:
So that is what I get to look forward to when the kids move out? LOL- OK but I get to be a train wreck, too! And my scrogglins are already a train wreck!
Colleen... before you get to the TrainWreck stage you really should put an iron to those scrogglins.
;0)
...Because there really is nothin' worse than sloppy Scrogglins... and if yopu are already a trainwreck at the time of the Scrogglin straightenin' .... well... let's just say... It won't be pretty.
by the way thanks for coming over we had a blast!
Post a Comment