"My backpack is packed!And I am READY TO GO!
And if you don't get ready and take me to camp right now...
then YOU'RE FIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
It's been a LOVELY 90+ degree day of cleaning, shopping, packing, and running errands in our A/C free car.
Happy Happy.
Joy Joy.

5 comments:
Yeah- he is definitely ready for camp! Do you think he remembers it or does he just love the whole idea of it? I hope it is as much fun as he thinks it will be! Hopefully, we can catch some fish and he will be fine!
Hmmm... good question. I think he remembers some, but he looks at the scrapbooks all the time too, and talks about the pictures, so that helps him "remember" even if he doesn't REALLY 'remember' ;) ;)
I think he is going to have a BLAST!! EVEN if it rains!!
Why doesn't he just grab his back pack and a couple of energy drinks and start walking?? I mean really thats the plan if you send him to kiddie camp if he REALLY wanted to go to camp that bad he would just go and not have to worry about firing you!!
hmmmm...looks to me like someone has got some attitude, lol...but if was 90+ degrees I'd have attitude too!! Ya'll have fun and enjoy yourselves this weekend!!
Great picture....
Sean always cracks me up with the looks and the attitude.
I hope you guys Have a great time.
I know that after this many sleeps He probably is chompin' at the bit to go. ;0)
Post a Comment