ROFL! I had a lot of fun!! I didn't think that Lure would get so much use!!
I had fun, too! What makes the whole thing is that I didn't even flinch or miss keys when you started acting crazy!
That was an awesome video! There are tears rolling down my face LOL
Yes Rick. You're the man :eyeroll: A model of Guitar Here concentration and focus LOL be ONE with the toy guitar,be ONE with the TV screen.You aRE the Guitar Hero.
Colleen....This was truly a great party and a great video.I was laughing just remembering everything.Thank you for taking all the great videos and Pics!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
ROFL!
I had a lot of fun!! I didn't think that Lure would get so much use!!
I had fun, too! What makes the whole thing is that I didn't even flinch or miss keys when you started acting crazy!
That was an awesome video! There are tears rolling down my face LOL
Yes Rick. You're the man :eyeroll: A model of Guitar Here concentration and focus LOL
be ONE with the toy guitar,
be ONE with the TV screen.
You aRE the Guitar Hero.
Colleen....
This was truly a great party and a great video.
I was laughing just remembering everything.
Thank you for taking all the great videos and Pics!
Post a Comment