Jessi had a friend sleep over last and she she brought with her GUITAR HERO!! Jessi's latest obsession! She has been talking about nothing BUT playing that game for weeks. She is so obsessed with it that she is kicked it up a notch to beg for a REAL electric guitar and... "Courtney is gonna get drums and we are gonna find some other people and we are gonna have a BAND!!!!" I have told her ...several times... that a real electric guitar is a LOT harder to learn to play than pushing buttons in order as they come up on a screen, and she swears she knows that and is willing to do the work to learn. I will give it a few more weeks before actually buying her anything. Her fire was only fueled even more though when she found an 'AWESOME PINK GUITAR!!!' on ebay ;)Yesterday was packed with activity!! I cleaned my fishtank, watered all my plants, did a couple loads of laundry, cleaned my house, scrapbooked, (I'll upload my layouts onto flickr later...probably), hung out with Nicole and took a bunch of pictures, cleaned the house again...lol, and then hung out with Jerry and Julie for awhile!
Today I'm am not sure what the plan is. It's raining out so I have a feeling it will be a quiet, indoors kind of day. I will probably scrapbook a bit ...but believe it or not, I am kind of low on pictures! I am kind of wanting a new printer that prints out nice photos so I can print out any size pictures I want. Our printer is on it's last legs... and it isn't compatible with Vista so we can't hook it up to the desktop. So at some point I will break down and get a new one. I hate replacing stuff so I will put it off as long as I possibly can.
Alrighty... off to hit the showers!!!
ETA: Layouts uploaded :)
4 comments:
Can she play this yet??? I wanna come over and watch if you say yes!
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4266862911979111749
Nope- it isn't even on the game she has! Sorry!
That link was cool Jerry...It looks like a hard game...I would rather learn the real song than have to remember what color button did what LOL.....
Have Jess come over sometime and I will plug in my guitar and see if she wants to do it after her fingers start to hurt.... :) Or maybe I will bring it over on Saturday and let her play it for a bit.
Now she is gonna be in a band???
ROFL! Maybe her uncle Tim could give her some pointers. LOL
Post a Comment