I REALLY like that we are not leaving until 2pm. I HATE that rush in the morning to leave with Rick all wound up "ARe you ready!? Let's go... NOW what are you doing!? Are you ready!?" But HE is not here! He is working for a few hours and we are picking him up and heading to East Grand Lake!We have already had a bit of drama and tears this morning when Mikayla's mom called me to tell me that Mikayla wasn't going to come after all, that she was up late very upset about the whole thing and wanting to go, but being afraid to be homesick and miss her parents. Her mom was very embarrassed and I assured her that there was NO need for her to feel that way. They are kids... it happens. Jessi is devastated and feeling like her trip is ruined because she has nobody to play with now except her stupid little brother. I feel bad for her, but I think she will be ok once we get there. B and Grampa are coming with us and staying til Tuesday, so at least til THEN she will be entertained.
The weather reports are NOT great for this week. I have a nagging suspicion that we will be coming home before next Saturday ;)
Alrighty... I have a bazillion things to do and numero uno on the list is going to Dunkin Donuts to get a Coolatta.
Have a great week everyone!!! I hope we do too!!!
1 comment:
Have a wonderful time! :)
Post a Comment