Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Title? We don't need no stinking title!

We have had a "kids upstairs at 8pm" rule for AGES. They don't have to go to sleep, they just need to be in their rooms. They usually watch TV and fall asleep by 830 or 9pm. As school came to an end I figured that we would relax on that rule, but the kids are so used to heading upstairs at 8pm that they do it on their own now, so why disrupt their routine?? They are watching more TV in the morning when they get up though, so I decided that for the summer bedtime would be for books and drawing. They actually didn't even put up a fuss about it!
Jessi and I got all scrappy today. While we scrapped, Sean drew pictures (his new passion) cut paper into tiny pieces (his old favorite passion). I got a drawing book at the library and Sean LOVES it and is actually doing a pretty good following the steps and drawing the pictures! That is 'Walker Texas Ranger' with the pig in case you were wondering...lol! The two lines down the middle are the 'line for his body' and 'his bloodstream line.' Yeah... he's somethin.'


And here are Jessi's layouts...



And mine....


And now I need to go clean up in the scraproom a bit. Between Jessi and my scrappin' frenzy and Sean's paper cutting, it looks like a scrapbooking store after a bomb explosion!

3 comments:

Rick Jordan said...

I love the bloodstream down the middle! Great pages and you guys were definitely busy! Love the Walker Texas Ranger- he is such a freak!

Mindy said...

love the pages, and those drawings are awesome!!

Nicole said...

TOO FUNNY!
All of you did a great job!