Monday, July 23, 2007

Hey! I'm in the paper :)


Bangor Daily News The Bangor Daily news has a story running today about all the farms that had open houses over the weekend. Apparently it was a "thing." I knew there was a newslady (I'm sure that is NOT the politically correct way to describe her ;) ) on the hayride with us, because she announced herself when arrived to the farm owner and I looked at her and her little point and shoot camera and snootily thought, "Geesh she's taking pictures for the paper, you'd think she'd have a nicer camera." LOL... yeah... I'm a snob. I can live with that.

And I am not the only "Dunn" in the paper this past week.... That's Dad behind the Im'PEA'ch.



Powered by ScribeFire.

6 comments:

Rick Jordan said...

Cool that you are in the paper! How awesome is that? I still can't figure out that picture though! Where are Sean and my Dad?

Jessi said...

That picture has me puzzled as well.... not sure WHERE Sean and your dad are???? Photoshopped out maybe... but that reporter didn't really strike me as the 'photoshop type' Hmmmmm.....

Colleen said...

Oops... that was me... Darn Jessi never logged out again.

Rick Jordan said...

Jessi- you weren't even there! Did you stow away or something?

Nicole said...

ROFL! Now I know REAL celebrities.

Wendy said...

Wow your famous...to cool!!