Thursday, July 12, 2007
Can I get a 'Awwwwww'
Last night Nicole posted a picture on her blog of Sophie wearing an old dress of Jessi's that I just LOVED and couldn't bear to send to goodwill, so I gave it to Nicole many, many years ago for Sophie to wear someday. She FINALLY fits into it and looks JUST as cute in it as Jessi did all those years ago! I searched and searched for a picture of Jessi wearing the dress, but no dice. I DID find this freakin' ADORABLE picture I took of Jessi on her 1st day of kindergarten.... the same age Sean is now. I can't get over how much alike they look!! Color those brown eyes blue and shave her head and I don't think you would be able to tell them apart!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
What a cute picture! Here eyes look so dark brown in this picture...You know I never realized how much her and sean did look alike....
AWWWWWWW!!!
She was such a cutie. You got some good looking kids!
Sean and her look so much a like! I have always thought so.
How cute! Some days, I wish she was that little and sweet again! They really do look a lot alike! I didn't notice that it was that similar!
AWWWW!!
Okay... I will add mine. 'Awwwwww'
The Kids really do look alike.
She is such a Little cutie in that picture.
So... I say we see if we can shave her head to see how similar they look...
whadda ya think???
I say you have never seen the wrath of Jessi and I want to be there and see what happens when you try to shave her! LOL
she is too stinking cute!! :)
Post a Comment