Thursday, July 19, 2007

Mother Daughter Day!

Today Jessi and I ditched Sean at B and Grampa's house so we could go out and have some FUN!! We shopped, did lunch at Olive Garden (her choice), and then took her for a LONG overdue haircut! She has been coveting that magazine photo of Miley Cyrus for AGES!! Her hair looks very cute and she has been playing with it all afternoon!



This weekend the camp preparations begin in full force!! My PLAN is to buy all the 'dry groceries' this weekend, and then all the fridge/perishable stuff next Saturday before we go. It's gonna be a busy week, which is GREAT because this week has been PRETty boring!!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Artistically Twisted said...

Ya know.... That is how I was gonna get MY hair cut!!!

I totally CAN'T now!!!

Everyone will say I copied!

;0P

Rick Jordan said...

I was too! Well, after I grew some! Looks like you guys had fun and Jessi's hair looks great!

Anonymous said...

Tell Jess I think her hair is totally cute! And it looks just like the picture...except I think she is prettier than Hanna Montana.

Mindy said...

Cute hairstyle!! It looks like she really likes it!!