There are more photos over on my photo blog (Link over on the right or just
click here) if you wanna see em :) These are the 'outakes' from the challenge this week, 'Patriotic Shots.'
No plans today. Wasn't feelin the Swan/Sean lake thing so I let Jessi go to Liv and Jordan's for the day. Both kids are at the parade with B and Grampa right now, so I am enjoying some quiet time :) We are skipping the fireworks and holding out for the good ones on Children's Day!
5 comments:
GREAT shots!!! so bright and colorful!!! AND I love the pinwheel!!!
Very nice pictures Honey! You are a photographical genius! lol!
Shut up you jerk!!
We skipped the hectic day too and it was nice...children's day usually has the best fireworks anyway...Do you know what day it is going to be yet?
cute pics!! Going to go check out the other ones!
Post a Comment