It was looking and smelling soooo yummy. I started making my famous little tiny dough balls and Jessi came into the room and said, "Mmmmm.... something something smells good like blueberry muffins or something."
I look at her like she has 10 heads and tell her she's a whacko and that the only thing cooking is beef stew... no berries involved.
A minute later I go to dump some dough balls intothe beef stew and the whole surface of the stew is covered with something bright, hot pink... almost red. My first though is, "Ew... is that blood from the stew meat or something???" (which I knew was impossible as I seared the meat, and because blood isn't that color...) So I lean in for a sniff. Hmmm.... that smells like some kind of berry or something... and it smells like a candle. Could it possibly be the little Mulberry tea light candle that I got as a prize at the stupid candle party I went to last week that I have been moving from surface to surface all week not knowing what to do with it??
Why... yes it could.
Don't even ask. I have NO idea.

3 comments:
I LOVE home made pizza so I am not too upset about the candle beef stew! What a whacky story! Only you could manage that one!
now that is hysterical!
made my day !
Lisa
OMG, This is too funny!!!!! I have done some bad things in the past. Never mix up salt and sugar :) Glad you had stuff for Pizza!
Post a Comment