I was sitting here laughing at your blast of snow...but then saw the bird photos and got ticked off...I want your darn camera Ma'am....Those were fantastic photos!! Just absolutely gorgeous!! Grrrrrr
I do have to agree with Mindy...it was a beautiful day in Texas today, lol...We even made it to the coast to enjoy the sunshine!! Hope your staying warm and cozy...soon spring will be there...
4 comments:
I was sitting here laughing at your blast of snow...but then saw the bird photos and got ticked off...I want your darn camera Ma'am....Those were fantastic photos!! Just absolutely gorgeous!! Grrrrrr
I am ready for warm weather, too! Very nice pictures, Honey!
ahhhhh it's close to 70 today... gotta love TX! Hey, stop throwing those snowballs at me!! LOL
Great pics!! As always!!
I do have to agree with Mindy...it was a beautiful day in Texas today, lol...We even made it to the coast to enjoy the sunshine!! Hope your staying warm and cozy...soon spring will be there...
Post a Comment