Only because about a week ago the bad mommy discovered that if she whispers in her sleeping son's ear,
"You know... if you get up and get all ready now... you'll have a little time to play a game" ...magical things happen. There are no more more battles... only peace :)
I had no idea how much time I was wasting getting him ready in the mornings! Now I have time to take some pictures with my new lens... blog... e-mail.... read some blogs....
2 comments:
His hair is SOOOO long! I think he looks like me in those pics you took this morning! Poor kid! Glad that motivates him to get up and get ready! Always worked for me, too!
LMAO...that stare is so famaliar...just too funny!! But hey if it works then go for it!! To bad our boys wouldn't get that excited over a book, Ekkk!
Post a Comment