Saturday, February 23, 2008

OMG that was like SO RANDOM! I know, RIGHT!?

A couple shots that I just found on my memory card from the other day that I forgot I had :)
LOVE the expression on her face in this one :)
After she finished METICULOUSLY coloring this... they found some tape and in a team effort and hung it up over Sean's bed, where it still hangs. How freaking cute are they!?
________________________________________________________________
And some from today...
Is it just me, or can you almost HEAR them plotting my death?

Today I bought a chicken because no decent New England kitchen is complete without at least one chicken, or other farm animal, in it's decor. Not that I needed an excuse to buy it. It's a damn cute chicken.

I also bought somethat that Julie will appreciate...lol!! Because... I completely give up on those damn hang up on the wall ones that the drunk ass people that visit me keep ripping out of the walls.

(OK... no drunk people have really ripped them out of the walls... well... maybe once... but those damn things just won't stay attached!!)

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Kristie said...

Is that toilet paper holder standing on the back of the toilet??

Colleen said...

LOL... just for photographic purposes :D

Julie said...

I am so excited about the TP holder YEAH!!!!! I was going to get one for you for Christmas but geesh not a fun present. :) I love the chicken I have roosters in my house. Lets not get them together we will have chicks everywhere LOL. There is a rooster joke but we will keep it clean :) Sean and Sophie are adorable.

Artistically Twisted said...

You can never have to many chickens. ;0)

I too will leave the "rooster" joke alone.


cute pix also.

Nicole said...

Woo Hoo, TP holder!!! Finally!!

Rick Jordan said...

I put up TP holders but they just weren't all that! Never thought I would hear so much about TP holders!

Wendy said...

Your all laughing at the TP holder and I am laughing at the photo of the dogs...and your comment!! Too funny!!