I am home sick from work today. I feel like complete shit on a stick. I slept terribly last night and every time I coughed I could tell I was bothering Rick, so I went downstairs to "sleep" (and I use air-quotes because there was way more sniffing, coughing and trying to breathe than there was sleeping!) in the den. Once Rick got up, I headed back upstairs and stayed in bed til 1030 or so. I still feel tres ucky, but I'll live ;)Being home sick, with zero energy has given me to start researching our September TRIP TO LAS VEGAS!!!!!!! It started out a couple months ago when Mom went to Vegas and decided that she and I needed to take a mother/daughter trip there. Since then it has morphed into a Mom, Chris, Tim, Kristie, Rick and I, trip to Vegas. I am SO EXCITED!! It has been TEN YEARS since Rick and I went anywhere without the kids! And having everyone else there to hang out and have fun with should be a BLAST!!!
3 comments:
Sorry your sick, no fun!! But you do have something to look forward too and plan for...I'm sure y'all will have a BLAST!! Hubby wants to take me to Vegas and I keep putting it off...I want to go the Grand Canyon...He's city and I'm country...Ekkk....We may have to compromise and do both in one trip...But house building comes first...sigh!! We get the electric put on the property by the end of the month, YEA!! Then comes water well and septic!! YEA...one small step at a time!
Sounds like it's going to be fun! Hope you feel better soon!! HUGS!!
I am looking forward to it! Should be a lot of fun!
Post a Comment