Today the wonderful UPS man brought be the 2 new lenses that I ordered on Friday. I am IN LOVE!! I am SO glad that after my initial bout of buying manual lenses, I stepped back a bit and took the time to really learn my camera and settle into my shooting style. It really made me able to be sure about which lenses I really needed, as opposed to buying lenses just because other people have them.
These were taken with my new 50mm 1.4 ...SO CRISP even in the wacky afternoon lighting in my house!!!
And THESE are taken with my new 18-250mm zoom lens... this is a photo not zoomed (also... loving the crispness!) See those teeny tiny little barrels and tiny black dot(g) near the woods?
And this is ZOOOOOOOMED!!! Obvisouly they'll be a little learning curve with this one since the focus here shoulda been the dog and not the weeds, but you get the idea!



5 comments:
LOVE your new lenses! Glad you love them, too!
Nice!!! My next purchase will be a further reaching zoom. It will have to wait a little while since the one that is comparable to the one you just got is a little pricey for my camera!
Just a little ;) ....not that the one I got was a bargain ;)
congrats on your new camera gear , have fun with it !
Oh so sweet!!! Looks like you are just having to much fun...great photos!!
Post a Comment