It's 6am. Everyone else is asleep, or at work. It's dark and raining out (So much for "the big ice storm of 2008").I am WAY cozy in my new den, finally watching Fargo that Tim got me for Christmas. LOVING THIS DEN!! Kinda makes me want to change things in the living room to make it feel more cozy like it does in here!!
Today is 'Candle Party Day.' Yippee. ;) Everyone at work knows I don't really want to go and that I think all that Partylite stuff is WAY over
priced, so it's kind of turned into a big joke all week. "So, I'll see ya Saturday, right??" "You had better give me your cell phone number, so I can call and remind you Saturday morning" "Alrighty... see you TOMORROW... at the PARTY... RIGHT!!????" I'll GO! I guess since they are all willing to trek all the way out to Hampden on a WEDNESDAY for my Pampered Chef party at the end of the month, I can make it in to Bangor and buy somethin' pretty for my new den. Maybe on the way there I should stop at the bank and get a loan so that I can afford a tealight... or maybe I'll splurge bigtime and get a VOTIVE ;)
2 comments:
LMAO to the candle party and taking a loan out!! To darn funny!! Glad your enjoying your redone room, looks nice and cozy!! Great deal on the chairs and they look good too!! No ice storms in the foreseeable future here but 70's and a nice breeze...perfect day to go fishing and I am stuck childproofing and cleaning house, ugh!!
Sounds like you were nice and cozy! My turn, now!
Post a Comment