Saturday, February 02, 2008
We are SO freakin HOOKED UP it's not even funny!!! ;)
Can I just say that I TOTALLY {HEART} Slickdeals.net!!!??? This morning there was a post in the 'hot deals' forum that video rockers were on clearance. I had been planning to get some for the den anyway, so this was like icing on the cake... and it turned out to be a LOT OF FREAKIN ICING!!!! They were on clearance for $12.48... from $59.99!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVES ME A GOOD BARGAIN!!!!
...oh... for you locals.... they still had quite a few when I left there this afternoon... I would imagine they'd even be there tomorrow.
The rockers are way cool and super easy to hook up to the TV... and they are comfy too!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Very nice!! I love it!
I love the den, too! You are right about it being warm and cozy! Loves It!
Post a Comment