Friday, February 29, 2008

Sometimes it annoys the heck outta me when parents call me and say...

"Are you SURE you really want to have them all over there??" Like I am a bumbling idiot, unable to make rational decisions.



Other times... I completly understand why they may think I may have a few screws loose ;)

8 comments:

Mindy said...

you are insane, and you do have a screw loose... but other than that, it looks like they had fun... :)

Kristie said...

I think you're crazy!!! Did they all spend the night?

Colleen said...

Yup they did :)

Kristie said...

I hope I don't have a daughter... and if I do and I say "no, you can not have 6 friends spend the night" she's probably going to scream and say "I hate you, I wish Aunt Colleen was my mom" =o) And I'll say "good, go live with Aunt Colleen and Uncle Rick then!"

Colleen said...

LOL... Oh MY!!!

By the time your daughter is 12... I am guessing it will be cousin Jessi that is the awesome one!

Rick Jordan said...

They actually were pretty good! I went to bed at like 11 and didn't hear a peep out of them! Of course, I could sleep through a nuclear war and not wake up! LOL. I like the new chairs! Yes, they are big and look awkward but you will figure it out!

Julie said...

I could never handle this, but .... It is really cool that you do. The kids will always remember these things and how special they are!

Wendy said...

I think it's great!! At least you know where they are at and what they are doing,(pretty much) lol...Love the photos and looks to me like they had a blast...as I always say the more the merrier!! Now what would be fun is to take them all camping, lol...