Friday, February 15, 2008

Home with Senor Sicky

So I guess I am starting my vacation a little early. Sean has that yucky cold that's been going around and he has a fever, so we get a day off today! He slept with me last night because he wasn't feeling well and becaue Rick is on call and it's been CRAZY that last couple nights for him... call after call after call of trucks stuck on ice. He gets $10 for every call... but at this point I think he'd give back the $300 he's made on calls this week so far just for a full nights sleep! Anyhoo... I got off track there with the 'on call' thing... I was going to say that neither of us got much sleep last night because of Sean's fever... we was tossing and turning, and it was like sleeping with a woodstove in the bed with me!! I think he's over the worst of it though... and crossing my fingers that the rest of us don't get it!!

I don't go back to work til next THURSDAY!!! SWEEEEEET!! Not sure what I am going to do with myself... but there is MORE than enough around here that needs to be done! I am also thinking of taking a day, or overnight, trip down to visit my Nana.

Alrighty... off to take a megadose of vitamin C!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Julie said...

Oh poor Sean! I hate it when they get sick! Hope he feels better.

Wendy said...

Hope Sean feels better soon and that the rest of you don't come down with it!! Try to enjoy your week off...I would enjoy a week off too but don't see that happening anytime soon, LOL...

Rick Jordan said...

You never said anything about going away! I say you will stay home and take care of me! LOL Hope you enjoy your little mini vacation!