Today I had planned on decorating eggs with the kids after being inspired by Rosie's Egg making on the view yesterday ;) I had never tried blowing eggs out before because I thought it was complicated.... it's not....lol! Around 930 the phone rang and it was Nicole... she was calling to see if she and Sophie could come over and decorate eggs!!! It was too funny because neither of us had even talked about it to each other before! I thought it was a GREAT idea and the kids did too!

Sophie was QUITE the fancy little egg maker... she was right into it and made some REALLY cute eggs.Jessi took the egg decoratin' bizznass VERY seriously and also made some beauties.
Sean... not-so-much...lol! He did paint a couple, but I think given the choice of egg decorating or running around in the mud outside... the mud would win any day ;)
I made some super cute decoupage eggs and Nicole made a really neat egg using crayon on a hard boiled egg while it was still hot so that the crayon got all melty! COOL!!

I think everyone had a blast and egg decorating with a whole bunch of people is WAY more fun than it would have been if it was just me and the kids! And decorating eggs with paint and glitter and Prima Flowers and ribbon and crayons and rhinestones is WAY more fun than just dipping them in some dye!! AND way messier...lol...my scraproom looks like a bomb went off... but that mess is going to have to wait for tomorrow cuz Jerry and Julie are coming over to hang out in a little while!
4 comments:
Hey you stole my blog title!!!
We had a blast!
LOL... Sorry!
How about...
Eggtastic!
Eggerific!
Eggbulous??
Eggalicious???
They came out awesome!
They were really beautiful. I love the ideas that you came up with. I don't know how long Zack would want to do it. Unless I could put pokemon on them or something. It sure looked like fun though!
Post a Comment