I am sooooooooooooo peeved right now...'peeved' really doesnt cut it, but the other word with get me censored. We were SUPPOSED to go get the puppy Friday...this is the third week in a row we have been "supposed" to get him. The first week it was that they wanted to nueter him before we got him, the next week they decided NOT to get him nuetered, that we could go ahead and do it ourself...but we couldn't get him because of a logistics/work schedule thing, and NOW we are back to the freaking nuetering before we can have him thing. They are afraid we will breed him and sully his impeccable pedigree. I am SO insulted...I would NEVER breed a dog...that is SO irresponsible!! Not to mention I would never want an un-nuetered dog in my house....yuck. The worst part of it all is...I have never even spoken to...or even MET... the dog people...FIL (father-in-law) has been the go-between. So I can't be peeved at him...so I am just all pissed off now and have nowhere to direct it, so I am just acting bitchy to everyone. If it was anyone else I'd say fuck it and find a puppy somewhere else....in fact, on the aussie board there is someone looking for a home for thier 5 month old puppy in Maine right now....but no...can't do that because it would jeopordize FIL's relationship with his friend...and that wouldn't be good.
Oy! So now I am thinking that it would be better maybe to just wait til we get back from our week at Moosehead the week of the 4th. But...I want my puppy!!! Of course....by the time we get him he won't even BE a freaking puppy anymore!
3 comments:
That Freakin Sucks!!! Even I was excited to see the new pup this weekend!!
You can do it!!! Just think happy thought and pretty soon that cute little puppy will be in your hands and his.... well you know.... will be on your floors!! ;) It will be worth the wait!! :D
Sorry dude...was gonna delete it for ya...but site meter says it's too late :( DUMMY!
Post a Comment