Sunday, June 25, 2006

BUI

Wow. Rick officially has orders that if he is going to start mixin' and a pourin'....he needs to take the computer away first...rofl.

I would delete....but that would make me a hypocrite....

Speaking of hypocrites... Rick and I were talking about being hypocritical last night. He thinks he can't tell the kids not to get tatoos, or smoke, or get piercings because he did all those things. I COMPLETELY disagree. Yes I smoked cigarettes...and other stuff, yes I drank, yes I did...other stuff.... but that doesn't mean I am a hypocrite if when I tell them they can't. I am a parent. My house, my rules. When they are teens, I am going to be on those kids like white on rice. I think it's very important to be home with my kids while they are little, but I think it's maybe even MORE important to be here for them after school when they are teens. BAD stuff happens between the hours of 3pm and 6pm...any parent that thinks, "Well Johnny is a really good kid....he would NEVER...." Is just asking to someday pick Johnny up at the local police station, or to be a grandparent sooner than they thought they would.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

You go girl!! Stay on them like "whit on rice"!!