Tuesday, June 06, 2006
Scrapbooking TOOT!!!
Sooo...I finally got back in my scrapbooking groove over the past couple days. So in between working on cleaning my basement...re-organizing my laundry room, and of course playing with Sean...I managed to squeak out a few pages's for my "Page a week in 2006" album (You can see all my pages here if you like... http://www.scrapbook.com/scrapbook_layouts/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=26121 )
I also got a few pages done in my circle journal that I am doing with my PM chat group on scrapbook.com. It was due on the 10th...so I was hustling...but we pushed the date back a bit so I can breathe easy now :) So this evening I sequestered myself into my scraproom...which was fortunate for everyone else in my family because we had WW Chili for dinner and then I had my new FAVORITE snack-- baked tostitos and smashed up avocado with salt, pepper, onion powder, and lime. Between the avocados and the chili...there was some SERIOUS scrapbook tootin' goin' on....it wasnt pretty!! ROFL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This is one time I can say I'm glad I wasn't there!! Love the pages!! ;)
Toot Toot, hey need that creative power. LOL
Post a Comment