Saturday, June 24, 2006
Dude y'all are boring...
No blogs... no posts... no blogging at the same time about the same thing then gettin' all wound up because you think the other one was makin' a dig when tehy really weren't so then making a real dig yourself then delelting it...then delteing even that one too. SIROUSLY!!!!! Where is my entertainment!!? Isn't it ALL ABOUT ME!!!??? Have I had ONE too many!? And why is Rick making me watch all these queer ass country videos...ok....I like some of them...I admit...but ...Rick is still queer....ok...not queer....obviously. This new Toby Keith video is really funny. Can I barracade Rick behind a brick wall? Since as we speak...he is lamenting why he can't wear a big hat and look hot but Toby Keith can. Wait. Did he just say Toby Keith was hot?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ROFL, I love it when people get all wound up about things that have absolutely nothing to do with them! You are too funny, it is not all about you, don't you know that by now??
Post a Comment