Sean and Jessi get along SO WELL with thier potential cousins. I really am pulling for Scott and Sara to stay together for each other AND for the kids! Sean finally has a boy buddy to come over and play with him. Jessi has someone to play with at all the family functions now...rather than feeling like a babysitter to a million little rugrats ;) Sara was in a childcare bind the past 2 days, so I offered to watch the kids. They were here all day yesterday, went home for the afternoon and came back after dinner for a sleepover. They are all so amazingly well behaved when they are all together. They spent 90% of the time outdoors playing...which was nice :) At 8pm last night they set up thier blankets in the livingroom and snuggled in. I set up 'The Nightmare Before Christmas' and headed up to my room with Rick to watch TV. I came down at 830 to check on them and they were all already conked out! They looked so cute...of course, I HAD to take some pictures. And of course, since the lights were dim, I had to take about 20 to make sure I got at least 1 good to scrap. Scrappin' is all about the pictures after all ;) 
ETA: GOOD DEED REWARDED!!! In-laws just stopped by with their leftover Smokey Bones for the human garbage disposal...I mean Rick... AND they told me that they are taking the kids to Swan Lake for the day tomorrow! So I will be celebrtating KID FREE THURSDAY!! WOOOO HOOO!!
No comments:
Post a Comment