Sunday, June 11, 2006

I like nice :)

What a nice weekend....mother nature even graciously shared a bit of sun with us today:) Rick was happy as a clam to be able to tackle some of the outdoor projects he has been wanting to do....including putting up our porch swing that we got as a housewarming gift. Sean was just as happy to be 'working' by his dad's side.

While the boys played outside, the girls...and Uncle Tim (lol) played inside. Tim came over to do his laudry and his girlfriend Christy came along to SCRAP! YESSSSSSSSS!! SHE SCRAPS!!!!!!! WOOO HOOO!!! She is not 'quite' as into it as I ....but she will be. ::::insert evil laugh here:::: I sent her home with LOTS of tools an goodies that I don't use anymore. I even gave her my old scrapbooking tote to rescue ;) her from the plastic sterilite tote she had her stuff in. We had a great time scrapping, and Jessi was delighted that she was able to join us too.

Yesterday Nicole and Sophie came over to play! Nicole brought her scrap stuff and a YUMMY lunch of KFC bowls. DAMN those things are delish! Nicole and I never quite made it to the scraproom...lol... We spent most of the day catching up on our celeb gossip, taking online quizzes, and just chatting. Sean and Sophie played so nicely together. Gone are the days that Sean spent being Mr. Bully. He is such a gullible little boy...lol... and Sophie is a clever little girl...she SO has him wrapped around her little finger. Just the way it should be ;)

Rick is going fishing with one of his buddies tomorrow. So it will be a nice quiet bacon-free (the man is OBSESSED with huge breakfasts on his day off!) morning. I can spend it cleaning up from our weekend of fun.

I am savoring the feeling of this nice calm weekend....next weekend will have a VERY different tone ;) Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Why?? You left us hanging!!